On Thursday, October 20, 2016, ·at 6:30 pJn., or as soon as possible thereafter, in the Auditorium of the San Joaquin County Department of Public Health Services, 1601 East Hazelton _Avenue, Stockton, California, the Planning Commission will hold a public hearing to consider:
SITE APPROVAL APPLICATION NO. PA-1600188 OF FRED SMITH (C/0 JOHN DROGE) for a private right-of-way request to a 4.85 acre lot located within the California Village Farms Tract (Plat "E", Lot 11 ). The project site is located on the north side of Brittany Lane, 331 feet east of Bryant Road, Acampo
(Supervisorial District: 4).
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW OF PROJECT:
An Initial Study has been prepared indicating the project will not have a significant impact on the environment, and a Negative Declaration has been prepared for the project.
PUBLIC HEARING PROCEDURE:
Following is a brief explanation of Planning Commission hearings. For meetings with large agendas, or if an item is particularly controversial, the time limits noted below may be-applied by the Chairman:
• Staff report and recommendation are presented
• Primary project proponents give their testimony (limited to 20 minutes). Other project proponents give their testimony (limited to 5 minutes).
• Primary project opponents give their testimony (limited to 20 minutes if there is an agreed upon spokesperson). Other project opponents give.their testimony (limited to 5 minotes).
• Applicant may rebut the opponents' testimony (limited to 10 minutes).
• Time limits do not apply to responses to questions from Planning Commissioners or staff.
• Chairman will close the public hearing and bring the matter back to the Planning Commission for discussion and decision.
All persons interested in this matter are invited to be present at this hearing and submit oral statements regarding either the project or the Environmental Determination. Any written materials or statements you want to be considered at the hearing must be submitted to the Community Development Department no later than noon on the Friday before the public hearing. Only those persons who attend the hearing or participate by making oral or written comments may appeal any Planning Commission actions to the Board of Supervisors. If you challenge the nature of any proposed actions in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered to the Community Development Department prior to the public hearing. If you have any questions about this matter, please contact San Joaquin County Community Development Department, 1810 East Hazelton Avenue, Stockton, CA 95205. Phone: 209-468-3120.
Kerry Sullivan, Director
San Joaquin County
Community Development Department